Mel's Musings

Mel's Musings

THE SITE THAT "MEL GIBSON" DIDN'T WANT YOU TO SEE

"With anti-Christian sentiment on the rise in North America and abroad, the launch of this new bog [sic] couldn’t have been timelier...If you’re a discouraged Christian worried about the future, a visit to www.melgibsonsblog.blogspot.com is like an elixir and sends you on your way with newfound hope."
Judi McLeod, Owner, Canada Free Press

"[The site] is filled with anti-Semitic comments and other outrageous statements, much of them in Latin."
Left-wing rag Newsmax.com

"[I]t made me snarf my cran juice all over the screen."
Antonia Zerbisias, Media Critic, The Toronto Star

"Catch it while you can..." Newsweek



the mel box: malibu church of the holy family at yahoo dot com





satIRE

...get it?


Saturday, August 12, 2006

Traitors






WASHINGTON - Republicans determined to win in November are up against a troublesome trend - growing opposition to President Bush.

An Associated Press-Ipsos poll conducted this week found the president's approval rating has dropped to 33 percent, matching his low in May. His handling of nearly every issue, from the Iraq war to foreign policy, contributed to the president's decline around the nation, even in the Republican-friendly South.

More sobering for the GOP are the number of voters who backed Bush in 2004 who are ready to vote Democratic in the fall's congressional elections - 19 percent.


Who are these traitorous crazies who have abandoned our leader in a time of great danger for our nation, a time when our nation's enemies (the Democrats) are about to take control?

These one-time Bush voters are more likely to be female, self-described moderates, low- to middle-income and from the Northeast and Midwest.


They sound like a bunch of wackos to me. Go back to San Francisco and drink some more Lattes!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guys like Ben Stein are ruining this country. He acts comservative, but I believe he votes Democrat. There's just something about him I don't trust, Mel.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Hey Mellium! Why do you care about politics! After the Fanny Fox thing we all believe politicians never drink. lol

5:00 PM  
Blogger Cheney08 said...

B s, your name is b s, but the words you speak are very true. Hey Sue Woo! Sometimes I think the president drinks, but I am sure he does it for religious purposes like me as he is a Christian man (although not a member of the TRUE church). Sometimes I think he drinks a little too much.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mel, when in the hell can I finally expect the globule you've been fishing in your eye for to be outed? By now, your left eye must be so irritated it's about to pop out of your head.

Have a heart, Mel. Get your finger out of your eye. I'm asking you as a friend.

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will you ever do another Lethal Weapon sequel. I hope so,Mel.

Good luck with that eye buger.

12:01 PM  
Blogger Cheney08 said...

Helen, it's about being real. This is the real me. No pretensions. I'm not ashamed about who I am, or afraid to say what I think. I am especially not afraid to say what I think after having consumed a few bottles of the blood of Christ as my religion commands.

Good to see you, Danny. Maybe I could film a new sequel to lethal weapon, but with a biblical theme. Lethal Weapon: rapture. Maybe the dialogue can be in Latin...

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home