Mel's Musings

Mel's Musings

THE SITE THAT "MEL GIBSON" DIDN'T WANT YOU TO SEE

"With anti-Christian sentiment on the rise in North America and abroad, the launch of this new bog [sic] couldn’t have been timelier...If you’re a discouraged Christian worried about the future, a visit to www.melgibsonsblog.blogspot.com is like an elixir and sends you on your way with newfound hope."
Judi McLeod, Owner, Canada Free Press

"[The site] is filled with anti-Semitic comments and other outrageous statements, much of them in Latin."
Left-wing rag Newsmax.com

"[I]t made me snarf my cran juice all over the screen."
Antonia Zerbisias, Media Critic, The Toronto Star

"Catch it while you can..." Newsweek



the mel box: malibu church of the holy family at yahoo dot com





satIRE

...get it?


Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Abyssus abyssum invocat

A sign of the times? A harbinger of the end? Collective punishment of the people of New England for Lamont's victory?





TURNER, Maine
— Residents are wondering if an animal found dead over the weekend may be the mysterious creature that has mauled dogs, frightened residents and been the subject of local legend for half a generation.

The animal was found near power lines along Route 4 on Saturday, apparently struck by a car while chasing a cat.

The carcass was photographed and inspected by several people who live in the area, but nobody is sure exactly what it is.

Michelle O'Donnell of Turner spotted the animal near her yard about a week before it was killed. She called it a "hybrid mutant of something."

"It was evil, evil looking. And it had a horrible stench I will never forget," she told the Sun Journal of Lewiston. "We locked eyes for a few seconds and then it took off. I've lived in Maine my whole life and I've never seen anything like it."



Well, based on Ms. O'Donnell's description alone I'd say we were talking about some New England hippy. But apparently there is photographic evidence in this case, which brings me to my next question:


Exactly what kind of animal IS THIS,



Helen Wheels? If I reload your webpage enough times, will he be the LA Animal society pet of the day? No doubt.

I'm changing my locks!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lola Heatherton said...

Mel, it looks like my pet, Wolfie. I tried to feed him fresh chickens every day, and once in a while toss in a chiuaua doggie. He disappeared a week ago, and I was heartbroken.

Now you've gone and put his picture on your site. I'm so grateful, I want to bear all your children.

5:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeee gads! That looks like a wolf hybrid, actually. He or she is probably like a chow-wolf or shepherd-wolf or somesuch. I'd be interested to see if it has a black tongue.

How big was it?

Oh and Lola, keep it in your pants, hon, alright? Mel's an opportunist!

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I've been chasin' critters around since the late 1950s, and I can tell you that it's an Espella Mephitis mephitis. These little varmints are so nasty they named them twice.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Cheney08 said...

Gelachoff, your family reminds me of mine growing up. Perhaps, one day, you can all come to Latin Mass.

Lola, thanks for the offer! You certainly seem like my kind of woman. Although I am presently married with seven children, my wife has seemed somewhat tired lately. Maybe for the next seven... And sorry about your wolfie!

Helen, does the black tongue make it more evil?

Marlin, thanks for the explanation. How insidious. Hmmm, that name sounds familiar...

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Pressure Cooking Recipes said...

Hi nice rreading your blog

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home