Mel's Musings

Mel's Musings

THE SITE THAT "MEL GIBSON" DIDN'T WANT YOU TO SEE

"With anti-Christian sentiment on the rise in North America and abroad, the launch of this new bog [sic] couldn’t have been timelier...If you’re a discouraged Christian worried about the future, a visit to www.melgibsonsblog.blogspot.com is like an elixir and sends you on your way with newfound hope."
Judi McLeod, Owner, Canada Free Press

"[The site] is filled with anti-Semitic comments and other outrageous statements, much of them in Latin."
Left-wing rag Newsmax.com

"[I]t made me snarf my cran juice all over the screen."
Antonia Zerbisias, Media Critic, The Toronto Star

"Catch it while you can..." Newsweek



the mel box: malibu church of the holy family at yahoo dot com





satIRE

...get it?


Sunday, July 30, 2006

Oratio ad iesvs

Because many of you have gone too long without prayer in the true language of Christ.



EN EGO, o bone et dulcissime Iesu, ante conspectum tuum genibus me provolvo, ac maximo animi ardore te oro atque obtestor, ut meum in cor vividos fidei, spei et caritatis sensus, atque veram peccatorum meorum poenitentiam, eaque emendandi firmissimam voluntatem velis imprimere; dum magno animi affectu et dolore tua quinque vulnera mecum ipse considero ac mente contemplor, illud prae oculis habens, quod iam in ore ponebat tuo David propheta de te, o bono Iesu: Foderunt manus meas et pedes meos: dinumeraverunt omnia ossa mea. Amen.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man, if I had a few million lying around I'd invest it in your history of the holocaust. I mean, we're talking sure bet. Who wouldn't watch it -- if only to find out which number you plug in for how many Jews died.

amen

7:22 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

ah, I didn't mean to be anonymous, though if I win the lottery I might claim that wasn't me after all

7:26 PM  
Blogger Cheney08 said...

Kate, sometimes, when the weight of the world is upon me, when I am just getting ready to launch a movie and suddenly am accused of being a raging anti-semite just for following the commands of my religion and drinking the delicious blood of Jesus, I think that you and I were meant for each other. You know what I mean?

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kate, don't listen to him. I think he's, like, somehow related to THIS DUDE!

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home