Mel's Musings

Mel's Musings

THE SITE THAT "MEL GIBSON" DIDN'T WANT YOU TO SEE

"With anti-Christian sentiment on the rise in North America and abroad, the launch of this new bog [sic] couldn’t have been timelier...If you’re a discouraged Christian worried about the future, a visit to www.melgibsonsblog.blogspot.com is like an elixir and sends you on your way with newfound hope."
Judi McLeod, Owner, Canada Free Press

"[The site] is filled with anti-Semitic comments and other outrageous statements, much of them in Latin."
Left-wing rag Newsmax.com

"[I]t made me snarf my cran juice all over the screen."
Antonia Zerbisias, Media Critic, The Toronto Star

"Catch it while you can..." Newsweek



the mel box: malibu church of the holy family at yahoo dot com





satIRE

...get it?


Friday, July 28, 2006

Licentia monastica futurus NON IN CALIFORNIUM






I am very sorry, friends, I have been away for far too long. I started this blog so I could have a dialogue with the "common people," such as yourselves, maybe get some input about what I should do in the future, and let people know that the true Catholic Church is not the left-wing, Vatican II church of Pope Benedict.

But I started having so much fun with blogging that I fell behind on my movie, and Disney pulled a boner so I knew I would end up dead if I kept talking. Shit!

But Disney be damned, today I have come to realize that my fifth amendment right to freedom of religion is not valid in Schwarzenegger's California. Early this morning, after a late-night prayer session at the Church of the Holy Family, I was on my way home to spend some time with my wife and seven children, when I was pulled over by the police!

They told me that drinking the blood of Jesus was a crime. If being a true Christian is a crime for which I may be persecuted prosecuted, then I will demand the death penalty!

This is outrageous!

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shaddap, ya furry pooch. Weren't you paying attention? Mel was merely imbibing a sacramental beverage before traveling to do good works somewhere or another. Isn't that right, Mel?

6:34 PM  
Blogger leila_bondoc said...

welcome back.

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me thinks Mel is a raving lunatic. But, hey, still a great actor.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

Bad news, Mel. Your cup runneth over. (By the by, that's probably what got you busted in the first place. . .)

12:39 PM  
Blogger corrosion13 said...

Mel has lost his mind. He should hire a driver so he can drink as much Jesus blood as he wants. The laws still apply to you, Melvin. He wants to become president and re-write the U.S. Constitution? Looney tunes, all the way.

12:58 PM  
Blogger corrosion13 said...

BTW, why is it that all these "Christians" have to impose thier beliefs on others? The beauty of this country is that people can believe what they wish, and live how they wish(for now, anyway). I like most of Mels' movies, but tyring to shove his religious beliefs down our throats is just mindless.

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the antiesmite remarks he apparently made when arrested. He must be the only person in the US who is brave enough to say that what the Isaelis are doing to Lebanon and Gaza is criminal. Go Mel!!

3:58 PM  
Blogger Cheney08 said...

Phillip, Brian, got one question for you: Are you a judeo-secularist? Doug, exactly. What this is is a war between Christianity on side and judeo-secularism on the other. Hello Lei!

4:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You got busted Mel! Face it.;)


http://p.n3t.net/lamonte/mel/

6:19 PM  
Blogger corrosion13 said...

I was raised Christian, thank you very much. I believe in the right for EVERYONE to be able to worship thier religion in thier own way as long as it doesn't infringe on other people's rights. Religious freedom is 1 of the reasons people moved to this country in the first place. That right should never be taken away,PERIOD. You have freedom of speech, and can say anything you wish. Why would anyone want to take the FREEDOMS of this country away? BTW, just because I don't agree with you on a certain subject, doesn't mean I like your movies any less. I still watch Braveheart on a regular basis, as well as the Lethal Weapon series. God bless.

4:35 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Hey philip, the Native Americans might have some questions for ya.

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this site for real? It's pretty spoofy. Whilst we are utilizing our freedom of speech, might I say that making light of sucking back Jesus juice and operating a motor vehicle on public roads is not funny.
I don't believe in putting anyone down for thier religious beliefs.
As a female Law Enforcement Officer....I'm giving Mel a big freaking e-slap across the face (spinning his head around 180)for the Sugar Tits comment. LOL
I'm looking forward to seeing Apocolypto. BTW, has anyone read "The Mayan Prophecies"? The ancient Mayan culture is facinating.
See you in the movies Mel. Take Care!

5:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phillip,

I dont think this site is meant to be taken seriously. Its satire. It most likely has nothing to do with Mel G. By the way, what is the opposite of a feminist? a masculinist????

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home