Mel's Musings

Mel's Musings

THE SITE THAT "MEL GIBSON" DIDN'T WANT YOU TO SEE

"With anti-Christian sentiment on the rise in North America and abroad, the launch of this new bog [sic] couldn’t have been timelier...If you’re a discouraged Christian worried about the future, a visit to www.melgibsonsblog.blogspot.com is like an elixir and sends you on your way with newfound hope."
Judi McLeod, Owner, Canada Free Press

"[The site] is filled with anti-Semitic comments and other outrageous statements, much of them in Latin."
Left-wing rag Newsmax.com

"[I]t made me snarf my cran juice all over the screen."
Antonia Zerbisias, Media Critic, The Toronto Star

"Catch it while you can..." Newsweek



the mel box: malibu church of the holy family at yahoo dot com





satIRE

...get it?


Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Opus hodiernus: artus poetica




I am a warrior for Jesus Christ
Judeo-Secularists I battle
With my youthful good looks I do them entice
Come see my films, watch my saber rattle
Jesus died on a pole, he was so nice
Because Judas was a fucking tattle
Secular judeics, will pay the price
Never shall they convert my fine chattel.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe, and I'm not usually wrong, that you are about to be struck from the TOP. REMEMBER, of course, this is not a personal attack, for what would God hold against you? Right? When you're down and low, dont forget.....there's still grace - maybe just enough to save your ........

www.resurrectionpower.com/page789.htm
Isaiah 53 - now, it's your turn fake Mel
I would have thought you would go to hell
but God says differently - go figure
See ya when you've been reconciled - probably won't even recognize you.
Funny how what we do - especially when we do it really loudly and perversely - how it gains God's attention for His Best ATTACK - but remember, its all for redemption --- and probably a little for the amusement of those who have had to digest this site. Good luck and good night! See ya in 5 years
Always a true friend, HOMER

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ode To A Braveheart Of Peaceful Resolution.

Oh behold,
What my eyes do see
The beauty of the dove
That appears before me

Magnificent illusion
My heart doth say
A magicians bait
Has saved the day

With breatheless slow motion
We traverse time
Riding the white kerchiefed
Screen divine

With swift Iconoclastic
Slight of hand
Precious dove flies free
Over the land

Digital Rebel 360

Longshanks, you have my prayers.

5:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark, you are absolutely right. I missed an "e". The correct spelling is sleight as in "sleight of hand".

No, it is not a veiled reference to an offensive hand gesture directed towards you or anyone else. It is a reference towards the reality of Scotlands victory in terms of thier new parliment (post Braveheart).

Although I like pecans, Scary Movie 3 and other whole grains. I also like to wake up and smell the hazelnut coffee and realize it is idealistic to try to achieve peace through violence, intolerance, and disrespect.

have a good one
Thanks for letting me share,
Many prayers and many blessings

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Homer, God say you're making him reconsider not using the 'smite' button anymore.

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Homer's our friend Irishman!!

8:02 PM  
Blogger Neil Shakespeare said...

Gosh darn it, Mel, but I just gotta say: maybe you should stick to the blood and gore, you know? I mean, you're specialty is the ultraviolence. I think you might be wasting time better spent on torture by writin' all this fancy poetry.

1:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark E. Hoeschletter said...

Homer, anonymous, you guys sound like real nut-jobs. Mel, you are a true patriot. Keep it up!

5:37 AM
Actually Mark, I think you and Mel are nutjobs. Maybe you should go hang yourselves on a cross.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home